I just returned home from another trip. I went for three days of mapping up around the Canadian border, then three days of selling jewelry with my father in Stowe, VT. Then, one more day of mapping with my father in tow, before coming back home. I had a good time mapping, a good time at the show, and a great time working yesterday with my father – his enthusiasm and fresh outlook were a huge boost to the process. We found some great roads, took some nice pictures, and even stumbled across a really cool abandoned asbestos mine (though we admired from a distance). I’ll write more about the trip piece by piece (including a nausea inducing climb up smugglers notch and some great swimming at the town pool) sometime in the coming months. It’ll be nice to look back on a perfect autumn trip come February.
A couple autumn pics:


The abandoned mine:


My father, at our lunch stop:

And me, loving this time of year:
No comments:
Post a Comment