I’ve been riding in the orchard nearly every day I’ve been home in the last few weeks. As always, I brought a camera along:
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Autumn-time fun
I posted a couple weeks ago about getting out on a cross bike for a late-season change of pace. Let me tell you, it’s been great! I’ve been borrowing a buddies’ bike, and instead of churning out more miles on the road, I’m pedaling away through fields, trails, and mostly, the apple orchard. The best part about riding in the orchard, besides the quiet paths and great scenery, is of course, is the eating – endless peaches, blueberries, and apples all within reach without even getting off my bike! After the ride, I can refuel with a one or two (read 5) of the great cider doughnuts they make fresh right there. It’s everything off-season training should be – fun, productive, and a prelude to eating a lot. I’m loving it!
I’ve been riding in the orchard nearly every day I’ve been home in the last few weeks. As always, I brought a camera along:



I’ve been riding in the orchard nearly every day I’ve been home in the last few weeks. As always, I brought a camera along:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment