Here are a couple pictures of them. The first is Daniel at dinnertime last night, the next is of Rebecca with the family pug, Mugsy. The last two are me with both of them, goofing around on a couple hikes:
Monday, December 31, 2007
Boulder (part 1) – The Buddies
OK. I’m still far from settled, but I’m starting to get my footing a little bit here in Boulder…. The pieces are starting to fall into place. Of course this blog is more about Multisport Maps, and me in it, than it is about just me, so I’ll try and keep this short – but I thought it might be fun to give a little overview of my new life here. I’ll start with Daniel and Rebecca: a cute couple, two of my best friends, and the primary part of motivation that got me out here in the first place. We were inseparable for a bit there in college, lived apart for awhile after graduation, and now, are together again. I’ve been living in their place while I search for my own, and in the last week or so we’ve done some cool things – watched a couple movies, played tackle-nerf football on the living room floor, took a snowy drive, a couple hikes, and spent a somewhat-memorable night at a neighborhood bar (details to remain unsaid). It’s been a blast.
Here are a couple pictures of them. The first is Daniel at dinnertime last night, the next is of Rebecca with the family pug, Mugsy. The last two are me with both of them, goofing around on a couple hikes:



Here are a couple pictures of them. The first is Daniel at dinnertime last night, the next is of Rebecca with the family pug, Mugsy. The last two are me with both of them, goofing around on a couple hikes:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment