I’ve given the ‘big picture’ answer to what the Boulder move means to me, and to the company. But now, a little more specifics about the future: Even though I’m moving away, the information for Vermont, as planned, will be up on multisportmaps.com next spring – all the best places to swim, bike, and run across this great state. Really, anywhere you want to go, and anywhere you want to train, I’ll tell you where to do it. Nice, right? And of course, as the time for this information to go up gets closer, I’ll write plenty more on how it will look, and how it will work… so stay tuned for that. After the full-site launches, and it’s running smoothly, I’ll turn my attention back to the mapping – to expanding on what’s already there. Since I’ll be living in Boulder, it seems like covering Colorado is the natural next choice. But at the same time, I’d like to continue to expand coverage across the northeast too.
So, I’ve got some good plans brewing, and when I know exactly where I’ll be heading next, I’ll certainly share it here. For the time being though, I hope this gives you a good enough idea of the future – that we’re launching off with Vermont, but really, this isn’t just a regional project. It’s gonna be big(er), and it’s gonna be good.
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment