I’ve spent this past summer traveling around Vermont, looking for the best multisport training – the best rides, the best running loops or running trails, and the best pools or open water swims. I did it partly for the adventure, but really, I did it to gather the information to start building this website – multisportmaps.com…. a comprehensive guide of places to train for serious athletes. I’m starting with Vermont – if you’re anywhere in the state, and want to know where the closest lap pool is, or you want to know where the closest killer-climb is, or you just want to take a nice, short run from your door, it’ll be here. The full site, with at least the Vermont information included, is being built now (it’ll launch this spring). In the meantime though, I’ll be publishing a blog, developing the Multisport Maps culture - sharing descriptions and reviews of some of the places I visited, sharing some pictures, some stories from the road, and really, writing on anything to do with endurance sports, Vermont, my new home (Colorado), or whatever’s on my mind. I hope you enjoy!

----- Brian Burns

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Inc. Magazine

As some of you know, I’ll be in the October issue of the entrepreneurship-focused Inc. magazine. My former professor wrote an article for them about the program I studied in, and featured me as an example of the type of battle-ready graduates coming out of it. A couple days ago, when I was working up in Northern Vermont (see previous post), I got a call – they needed a picture of me, like, yesterday. So, I grabbed my camera and my mother, threw on my race suit, and set up shop to take a magazine-worthy photograph. They ended up using this shot:



But, I thought it would be cool to share some of the others. Here are some of my favorites:


















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whew! Sexy...bike, that is. Nice photographs!

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.