Here are some pictures. One of the house, then a series of Andrew. Partly because he’s an important pal, but mostly just because he likes posing:
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Breckenridge Retreat
A new feature is coming along soon, but I figured it’d be fun to show you all where I am this week – a sweet mountain home in Breckenridge, CO. I’m staying at an entrepreneurs' retreat, as a guest of my good buddy Andrew. I’m getting some work done, sure, but there’s also been plenty of eating, hot tubing, and general relaxing. It's been a real nice time.
Here are some pictures. One of the house, then a series of Andrew. Partly because he’s an important pal, but mostly just because he likes posing:



Here are some pictures. One of the house, then a series of Andrew. Partly because he’s an important pal, but mostly just because he likes posing:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment